We offer various levels of membership at Little Falls Village.
Membership fees are assessed on an annual basis from the date of acceptance. All members are entitled to participate in all village events.
What is the cost of membership?
fee is $350 for a household of one and $700 for a household of two or more. Because help is provided, this fee is not tax deductible. Full member receives all types of volunteer help.
fee is $250 per person. Social members are not eligible to receive volunteer help. Because these members receive no help, $200 of the membership fee is tax deductible.
fee is $100 per person for individuals with an income of $40,000. $200 per household for two or more individuals with a combined income of $50,000 or less. Village-Plus members receive all the benefits of full membership.
Little Falls Village offers no cost Village-Plus memberships in certain circumstances. Please contact us to find out more.
What help does Little Falls Village offer?
Typically, assistance includes:
- Transportation to doctors’ appointments, grocery shopping and routine errands.
- Light household tasks, such as minor repairs, collecting mail and watering plants.
- Computer and gadgetry support.
- Companionship via scheduled phone conversations or friendly visits.
For help that volunteers cannot provide, Little Falls Village will help members identify professionals who can do the work. The great majority of help involves transportation for those who do not drive.
To become a member of Little Falls
Village, follow these steps:
Read the Terms of Membership Agreement.
Complete the Member Contact Information form and select the membership level by clicking HERE. If you wish to complete a paper application, click here to print and mail the Membership Agreement and payment to Little Falls Village, 4701 Sangamore Road, Suite S-232, MD 20816. The application will be reviewed and we will contact you to finalize the process.
Step #1 – Read the Terms of Membership Agreement.
Renew your Membership
When it is time for you to renew your membership, Little Falls Village will send you a notice. Your options for renewing will be to: (1) Send us a check in the regular mail; (2) Call the LFV office and pay with your credit card over the phone; (3) you can sign-in to the LFV website and make the payment on-line. To do that, you will need to sign-in to your account on-line. If you have not established a LFV website account, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Go to www.littlefallsvillage.org
- Click “Member Signup” at the top of the page.
- If you have not already established an account you need to do the following:
- Type your name in the “username” window.
- Click the “Forgot my Password” button.When you do that, a temporary password will be emailed to you.
- When you get the email, enter the temporary password and establish a password of your own.
- “Click Save” and that’ll take you into your account.
- At the top right of the screen, you’ll see your name and a red “renewal” button.Click the button and enter your payment information there.(NOTE: If you do NOT see a red “renewal” button please call the LFV office at: 301-320-3267. ALSO, if you click on your name you’ll have access to the “Members Only” part of the website and to your profile information which you can update at any time.)
(Little Falls Village does not keep
any credit card information on file.)